Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hof Kelsten


Hof Kelsten is a chic Jewish and French bakery and cafe. This bakery serves all the best restaurants and bars in the city!

I loved the amazing smell of the buttery croissants and pastries that welcomed me as soon as I stepped in. Charlotte and I went after work for a snack and some caffeine, and I was pleasantly surprised that there was still a great selection after 6 pm especially since they close at 7 pm. I ordered a cappuccino and a spinach ricotta pastry puff topped with poppy seeds. Both were absolutely delicious. Charlotte got an Americano and a tomato feta ricotta pastry puff. I couldn’t resist and got a bag of their home made biscotti to go. I would love to come back and try the matzo and latke soup and other sandwiches on the menu.

The staff were very friendly, and I was happy that there were lots of seats. The space is very open and modern. The only downside is that there is no wifi there, but still a great spot to catch up with friends or just read a book while snacking on delicious pastries!






No comments:

Post a Comment